The Celtic Chrono would like to thank our partners and sponsors for their support in helping toput on Northern Ireland’s inaugural Elite Women’s professional bike race.
The Celtic Chrono is proud to be working in partnership with all the organisations and businesslisted below. Without their help, The Celtic Chrono would not have been able achieved its mainaim of running a professional bike race and promoting cycling in Northern Ireland.
For more information on how you can get involved in The Celtic Chrono as a partner or a sponsor,please contact Garry Nugent on 07901 858 295, or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about any one of our partners or sponsors, please click on the down arrow beside the company name below 0r click their logo to be taken to their website.
The corporate vision is to promote “a culture of lifelong enjoyment and success in sport which contributes to a healthy, fair and prosperous society”. In practice, this means Sport Northern Ireland creates and develops programmes and partnerships that will address its three strategic objectives:
- Increased participation in sport and physical recreation;
- Improved sporting performances; and
- Improved efficiency and effectiveness in the administration of sport.
A new brand for Belfast has been designed to promote the city.
It acts as the heart of Belfast, reflecting its warm and welcoming nature.
It also shows the city as hospitable, dynamic, vibrant, energetic and inspiring.
It’s hoped that the brand will:
- make it easier to attract visitors and investors to the city
- help us to sell products and services related to Belfast
- provide direction for all marketing activities associated with Belfast
- promote Belfast as the main economic and social hub for Northern Ireland
For more information and guidelines for using the Belfast Brand visit:
Ards Borough Council provides dynamic leadership to improve the quality of life and wellbeing of its residents and to promote the best interests of the Borough
The Department of Finance and Personnel.
- The overall aim of the Department is “to help the Executive secure the most appropriate and effective use of resources and services for the benefit of the community”.
- In pursuing this aim, the key objective of the Department is to deliver quality, cost effective and efficient public services and administration in the department’s areas of executive responsibility.
The Department of Culture, Arts and Leisure is responsible for arts and creativity, museums, libraries, sport, inland waterways and inland fisheries, linguistic diversity, archives, and for advising on National Lottery distribution.
Our goals are to:
- Enable as many people as possible to experience and appreciate the excellence of our cultural assets;
- Promote creativity and innovation and lifelong learning;
- Encourage respect for and celebration of diversity;
- Ensure the sustainable management of our cultural infrastructure;
- Develop and deliver quality cultural products and services;
- Reform and modernise our service delivery.
The 4 star Hotel Belfast Ramada Plaza first opened in 2001 and is located within the picturesque surroundings of Lagan Valley Regional Park, just a 10 minute drive from the thriving Belfast City Centre and 20 minutes from George Best Belfast City Airport.
Kingsbridge Private Hospital, the Five Star experience for all your medical and surgical needs in the heart of South Belfast. Opened in the summer of 2011, Kingsbridge Private Hospital offers a comprehensive range of elective surgery and endoscopic procedures under general and local anaesthesia. World-class consultants working with skilled and experienced nurses ensure that you are always in safe hands. It is our mission to consistently deliver the very highest quality in personal healthcare to each and every patient who crosses our door.
Eventsec is Northern Ireland’s largest and most successful specialised security consultants. Eventsec staff, are the most experienced team in Ireland working at events throughout the UK and Ireland.
Chain Reaction Cycles, the world’s largest online bike store, has grown through hard work, a strong family ethos and investment in stock, systems and most importantly people. Here’s the story of how we came to be where we are today.